Here are the updates for QuickBooks POS Desktop v12, r5. You can visit Intuit’s support page for more information right here. Feel free to comment below with any questions and/or comments, we’d be happy to help clarify!
- Updated sign up/sign in flows at all points where an Intuit service is accessed.
- If client workstations are open when accessing Company Operations from the file menu on the server, a message will now advise that other workstations are still connected to the currently open data file.
- Voice Authorization numbers have been updated to reflect the change to Chase Paymentech.
|Sales, Purchasing and Items
- The number of credit card transactions will now be displayed on the credit button in the ‘Make a Sale’ screen.
- Group and Assembly items can now be edited.
- Search results while searching in Inventory List will now be retained after sorting search results.
- When scanning an item while on the Home Page and placing it on a Sales Receipt, the cursor will now return to the ‘scan and enter items’ field so that additional items can be added to the receipt.
- Point of Sale will no longer hang when settled transactions are being reversed.
- Items that are ready to be reordered will now show correctly in the Reminders and Suggested POS lists.
- Non-Inventory item quantities can now be changed in list edit.
- Point of Sale will now auto-complete the Vendor’s name when adding new Vendors by looking up Vendors in the D & B database.
- Point of Sale now has a new Company Preference available to disallow customers from returning the same items on a sales receipt multiple times.
- “List index out of bounds” error will no longer be returned when updating the discount, freights or fee on a Receiving Voucher.