QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop v12
Instantly know what's selling and who's buying. Automatically sync sales and inventory with QuickBooks Point of Sale. That and more.
Your Retail Solution
QuickBooks Point of Sale is affordable, easy-to-use retail software that replaces your cash register and allows you to track inventory, sales and customers. Use it alone or get it bundled with hardware components that can save you time and reduce errors. Pair it with QuickBooks Financial Software, and you can transfer sales information to your books automatically and streamline your entire business. Business Cents has Certified QuickBooks Point of Sale ProAdvisor’s on staff. We can help you with all aspects of your Point of Sale implementation — software selection, implementation design, software integration, setup, and training.
All of the essential tools for a successful business:
- All the hardware and customer support you need is FREE!
- Easily ring up sales, accept credit cards and track inventory.
- See your top-selling products, customer stats and more.
- Use Mobile Sync1 to accept credit cards anywhere
on iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Integrates seamlessly with QuickBooks.
Let's Talk Hardware
We offer everything you need to operate a successful retail store. From bar code scanners, cash drawers, receipt and label printers, display poles, and more all at competitive prices.
Want free hardware?
Contact us now to find out how you can get the first four items below absolutely free (that's over $900 in savings!!).
Buying a new computer? Make sure it meets/exceeds these specs!
Intuit's Recommended Configurations:
- Data import/export and Microsoft Office Integration requires full versions of the following:
- Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
- Microsoft Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013
- Operating Systems (North American versions of Windows only):
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 (SP1 or later strongly recommended)
- Windows Vista, all editions (SP2 or later strongly recommended)
- Windows Server 2003
- Optimized for 1024x768 screen resolution
- Single user: 2.0 GHz recommended. Multiple users: 2.8 GHz recommended
- 1 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- At least 4 GB of RAM for a single workstation installation
- Recommended networks (for further info about recommended networks for QuickBooks, click here)
- Local Area Networks (LAN): Networks need a minimum bandwidth (transfer speed) of 40 Mbps.
- Terminal Services: all Windows Quickbooks versions run under Terminal Services (Enterprise works different, for further information QBES contact us).
- Cloud Hosting: there is an extensive list of third part applications for hosting QuickBooks, contact us for some further information.